Thursday, April 20, 2006

Loose Tooth

Amya has a loose tooth! I can't believe it. She's getting way too old, way too fast. I noticed it 2 days ago. I was talking to her and looked at her mouth and noticed that one of her front bottom teeth was crooked. Her teeth are pretty good and straight, so it freaked me out a bit. I thought she had knocked it hard or something. So I told her to let me look at her teeth, she opened her mouth and sure enough, that tooth wiggled. You can even see the new one coming in behind it. She's really excited to get to put it under her pillow for the tooth fairy when it comes out. It makes me a little sad though, it just seems like she's growing up too fast. I told her that I was sad, and asked if I could glue-stick her tooth back in. She said that doing that wouldn't stop her from growing. She's so smart.

Here's a scrapbook page I did for Elena yesterday when I was supposed to be doing homework. We just can't get over how much she is like Keith - personality wise and her looks. I don't know what I'm going to do with that girl. The journaling says talks about how we've been calling her "jr" because she's always trying to make her sisters laugh. She'll say and do things she shouldn't, just to get laughs out of them, and then keep doing it over and over. She's so crazy.


No comments:

Post a Comment