Saturday, August 7, 2010

SM Birthday Blog Train Stop #26

Hey everybody!!! I'm excited to be a part of the blog train for ScrapMatters' 3rd birthday!! Hopefully you just came here from HayNay's blog.

In honor of SM's birthday, I wanted to share with you one of my favorite birthday memories. One of my best birthday memories was from my 28th birthday. It was also the year I graduated from college (took me long enough, huh?) and college graduation, our 9th anniversary, Mother's Day, and my birthday were all right around the same time. So we decided to do things big and go to Hawaii. We were in Hawaii on my birthday and it was SO fun. We had a great time down there and can't wait to go back again!!

I have a quickpage to share with you guys that I made with the Cupcakes and Candles kit that you receive free with a $20 purchase over SM's birthday weekend. Here's a preview of the page I made...



You can go -->here<-- to download it (link is no longer active). You have until Aug 14th to download it... after that all of the blog train freebies will be packaged up together to be sold in the shop. I hope you enjoyed your stop here! Your next blog to go to is Kat's. Have fun on your trip today!!!

10 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [07 Aug 11:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog and cute qp! Love it! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful QP! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your birthday memory and this lovely quick page!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love trains, such a fun way to get a great kit, thanks for your part, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for a colorful quickpage!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet quick page! Maybe one day I'll spend a b'day in Hawaii too! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your stories! I also used to dislike running intensely but now - try keeping me from a run! Lol, how we evolve :) Thank you for the great stories and the wonderful QP!

    ReplyDelete