Monday, June 19, 2006

Recap of the last few weeks

Okay, so it's been an extremely long time since I last posted. Sorry. Right after my last post, we decided to drive down to Texas to attend the funeral of one of Keith's uncles. We left Friday night and came back Tuesday night. We had a really good time while we were down there. Then we had my birthday (I turned 26!), some of Keith's family came into town for a week and we did a lot of stuff with them, and then we went to Vegas! I had found a really good deal for airfare and hotel to Vegas and since we've never gone anywhere together (not even on a honeymoon) I decided that we were going before this next baby comes. So we went this past Mon - Wed and had a really good time together. It was our first time leaving the kids and amazingly, they survived without us. Maybe it won't take us 7 years to take another trip alone. Also, on Friday, we found out that the new baby is a GIRL!!!! We've had two ultrasounds and her legs were in the way for both. I went to the hospital on Friday for some stomach pains (they couldn't figure out what was wrong and they've gone away) and while I was there, they did an unltrasound to check my gallbladder and the baby. While they were doing that, I asked if they could try to see what it was, since we still didn't know, and right away we could see that she is a girl. I'm so relieved. I just didn't like not knowing for sure, and now I don't have to worry about what's going to come out of me in (hopefully) 5 weeks. So that's my update on what's been going on the past few weeks, and I'll probably be doing some more posting today, just to add some pictures of all the things we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment