Thursday, June 29, 2006

Ummmm.....

I don't have too many new things to report and therefore, can't come up with an interesting title. We've just been taking things easy the past week and haven't really done much. Elena now insists on saying her own prayers - she doesn't want any help from anyone. She says really sweet things too, like "Help us be happy" and stuff like that. Three more weeks until the baby is here. I hope the three weeks go quickly - it's so hot here and I'm getting way uncomfortable. We still have no name for her, guess we better get crackin on that.

I forgot to do a recap of our trip to Texas. We didn't do too much while we were there. Went to Benjamin's birthday party, went to Juarez, went to the funeral. We had a really good time, it was relaxing to have a little vacation. The girls had a lot of fun playing with Ariel, Soly, and Benjamin. We didnt'take very many pictures so I don't have that many to share.

Here's one of Amya jumping into the pool at Benjamin's party.



Here's Keith doing one of his crazy pool tricks. (I don't know why this is coming out so small - if you click on it, you can see it bigger, although I don't know how much bigger you want to see Keith. Maybe this is a good size after all. :P )



Here is one of us in the mercado in Juarez.



I would have taken way more pics in there, but Keith didn't want anyone to see us with the camera and then try to steal it, so we didn't take it out until we were just about to leave. We really had a great time going there. We ate lunch at a little shop inside the mercado - chile relleno burritos with avocadoes, tomatoes, and lettuce for $1.50. You can't beat that price and what's better, they were THE BEST chile relleno burritos we've ever had. Plus a huge glass of lemonade for another buck. We had so much fun talking to the people there and shopping. I got a really pretty picture to hang on my wall (maybe I can take a pic of that later) and we got matching dresses for the girls - even the new baby has one. (They're the dresses the girls have on in the Father's Day pics). All in all, it was a fun trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment